Agility. Energy. Vitality.
Welcome to Tonacity, your personalized approach to building whole-body strength. Our mission is to help our clients achieve life-changing agility, energy and vitality. That all starts with our unique approach, focused on the whole body.
We believe that fitness looks different on everyone and know that our clients are looking for a new way to reach their specific fitness goals. The Tonacity Difference is all about combining knowledge, motivation and accountability with specific personalized whole-body fitness, resulting in life-changing agility, energy and vitality.
“To achieve the highest accomplishments within the scope of our capabilities in all walks of life we must constantly strive to acquire strong, healthy bodies and develop our minds to the limit of our ability.” – Joseph Pilates
Partners in your fitness journey
We see fitness as a partnership. Our unique blend of Pilates and personal training delivers a new way to achieve your goals. We tailor each session to each client’s personal fitness level and deliver the motivation, knowledge and training to help you achieve your goals. Take advantage of training sessions either at our studio in Charlestown or in your own home. We are flexible and happy to accommodate either option and invite you to discover the Tonacity whole-body difference.
Discover life-changing strength.
Our clients often come to us with personal fitness challenges. Based on many years of training, we know how to recognize imbalances in the body and what to do to correct them. We are invested in your health and strength. Some of the benefits of Tonacity include:
- Becoming more knowledgeable about how your body moves
- Gaining strength and confidence
- Conquering your personal fitness goals
- Mastering new movement skills
- Overcoming injuries or certain health conditions
- Building mind/body strength
- Living a more active and agile life
Whole-body strength for all phases of life
- Prenatal Fitness – Build strength to improve delivery and recovery, including safe workouts specific to your body as it changes during pregnancy.
- Postnatal Recovery – Rebuild core strength, boost overall energy and concentrate on any specific areas for recovery including diastasis recti.
- Movement for Active Agers – Keep moving! Reap the benefits of an active lifestyle and learn to incorporate healthy movement for longevity and a higher quality of life.
- Post-Physical Therapy – Regain strength at a healthy pace and support your physical therapy program.
- Pre-Surgery Training – Build strength and endurance to promote an easier recovery.
- Cross-Training for Athletes – Infuse whole-body training with other activities to boost metabolism, strengthen weaker areas, combat overuse injuries and add new techniques to challenge current performance.
Please note: To ensure your comfort and safety, we ask that you consult your Physician and/or Physical Therapist to receive clearance for exercise before beginning any new activity.
Ready to get stronger at the core?
Contact us to get started.